We offer a wide range of sexual health and pregnancy services at the Women’s Pregnancy Center and they are all free and confidential. You can receive free pregnancy counseling and information as well as a free pregnancy test. Ultrasounds are available by appointment. Sexual health services, including STD, HIV and Hep C testing are also available ALL FREE of charge.
- Free Pregnancy Test– Lab-certified pregnancy tests are administered by trained nurses and medical professionals every day.
- Free Ultrasound–Following a positive pregnancy test, a nurse may approve an obstetrical ultrasound. This procedure will determine whether the pregnancy is viable (detect fetal heartbeat) and is in the uterus, as well as the gestational age and due date of the fetus.
- Free Pregnancy Counseling and Information– Compassionate, caring pregnancy options counselors are available to discuss your situation and all of your choices where an unplanned pregnancy is concerned.
You can also find the following information & services related to:
- Community referrals
- STD/HIV testing
- Prenatal and postnatal educational classes
- Material goods for mom & baby
Symptoms of Pregnancy
- Missed Period
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Breast Tenderness
- Frequent Urination
- Feeling Tired
- Mood Swings